Manage episode 182379373 series 1462866
Today we speak with two different guests about transitioning through the ups and downs of money. Our first guest, Shirlene Reeves, is a certified financial educator, business success coach, and massive visibility media trainer. She's an international speaker, author, and show host with over 330 YouTube Business training and blog videos, and is also the publisher of Wealthy Woman Magazine. She blends business and financial strategies with universal principles and has a background in both financial and spiritual fundamentals. Today Shirlene talks about the importance of selling from the heart.
Our second guest, Lesa Artzberger, is a retirement and wealth building specialist who advises clients in the San Diego County about little-known investment options that are highly resistant to market fluctuation. After a career in high-end medical device sales, Lesa experienced a major loss in her 401k during the most recent recession. She started researching various investment vehicles and found an amazing opportunity with Five Rings Financial. Today Lesa shares some great tips on how to make money last through retirement.
- How Money Controls Our Lives - Everyone Worries About Money
- Why We Should Surround Ourselves With People We Want To Emulate
- Becoming Aware Of Personal Vibrations & Their Impact On Our Lives
- Building Relationships For Sales The Right Way
- Why Most People Can't Make Sales
- Vehicles That Can Protect You From The Ups & Downs Of The Market
- Smart Ways To Save & Make Your Money Grow
- Retirement Vehicles - How To Keep Your Money Safe
- Educating & Empowering Women About Money
- Smart Money Segment With Steve Sexton - Why It's Important To Get Educated When It Comes To Finances & Who Can Help
Check out Shirlene's Personal Development Sales Seminar: Compel Don't Sell: The Art of Selling With Heart
Shirlene's "Compel Don't Sell" quiz, designed to support entrepreneurs, coaches, and small business owners determine who they are in the sales process: Take the quiz!
"Wine, Women, and Wealth" event hosted by Benefits By Artzberger: Network with women, drink some wine together, and discuss secrets about money. Contact Lesa on Facebook or at her website if you'd like to attend! Next event is July 12th, 6 pm at Guild in Cardiff by the Sea, CA.
Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or Call: 1-(800)-560-2611 For your financial services
32 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 53 mins duration .