7 Secrets to Travel Trade Show Marketing Success Jeremy Garret and Tim Warren

 
Share
 

Manage episode 198145182 series 1175750
By Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio streamed directly from their servers.
Travel Trade Show Marketing Fact: 65% + of travel trade show exhibitors struggle at marketing their tours, travel destination, services, lodge, resorts, etc. The other 35% rock and it's one of their...
If you currently are - or considering a career or business in the travel and hospitality industry - you can not afford to miss the free travel business, tourism marketing and hospitality career audio trainings, Free Mini-Course, tips, tools, tele-seminars and downloadable books and reports.

137 episodes available. A new episode about every 86 days averaging 25 mins duration .