Manage episode 240072965 series 25738
This year, Johnny has been traveling lately to destinations which are not that friendly to nomads, that is why he has not published a lot on his podcast. However, he has been out there, living and enjoying life a bit more!
On this special episode, listeners sent in their questions ranging from online business, travel, investments, and even some personal questions. This episode just goes to show that in living that digital nomadic life, it’s not just all about traveling, but also about making the most with what you have, and learning life’s lessons along the way.
- 06:53 – Things to Know Before Becoming a Digital Nomad
- 30:30 – The Problem with Travelling Fast
- 35:04 – Johnny’s Winter Travel Plans
- 43:22 – When Airbnb’s Don’t Turn Out as Expected
- 54:19 – Managing Finances
- 58:42 – Dropshipping
- 59:58 – Vanguard
- 1:01:02 – Investing in the U.S. and International Stock Market
- 1:03:38 – Johnny’s Height
- 1:07:28 – Johnny’s Fitness Routine
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!