Manage episode 230507309 series 1120656
One of the most amazing developments in medicine is stem cell therapy and our ability to use life itself to regenerate our bodies. What are some of the conditions that can be treated with stem cell therapy? Is stem cell treatment safe and legal?
On this episode, I’m joined by regenerative medicine expert and Chara Biologics founder, Dr. Joy Kong. We discuss her work with stem cell therapy and how it can help people stay healthy and regenerate their bodies.
- Stem cells have to be minimally manipulated. Using enzymes changes them, and it can digest certain surface receptors.
- Not all stem cells are created equal. Mesenchymal stem cells have anti-cancer properties and put the immune system in a more balanced state.
- Stem cells from an older person are more sluggish, and they already have toxic build up so they don’t work as well. Birth tissue stem cells have a higher potency, so they are much more effective.
At the start of the show, Dr. Joy Kong shares how she got to where she is now, and how she aims to integrate different types of medicine. Next she shared more information on stem cell therapy including how legal it is, if the FDA regulations are justified, and the use of stem cell therapy for cardiovascular issues.
We also discussed:
- Conditions that can be treated with stem cell therapy
- The use of stem cells to treat infertility
Stem cell therapy is the future of health and regenerative medicine, but right now the medical industry is just not open-minded enough to adopt it yet. As a result, this movement is largely patient-driven, as doctors are more reluctant than their own patients. Medicine often lags behind the science, and this leaves people unable to access treatments that could make a huge difference in their lives.
Joy Kong, M.D. is the founder of Chara Biologics, a company dedicated to providing cutting-edge regenerative medicine products in the US and the global market. Dr. Kong is an anti-aging and regenerative medicine specialist, and the president of Thea Center for Regenerative Medicine in Los Angeles, California. Go to https://www.charabiologics.com/ for more information. Call the clinic on 888-906-4450 or email email@example.com.
184 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 58 mins duration .