Manage episode 222051923 series 1120656
The fields of stem cell treatment and regenerative medicine are about to break wide open in healthcare. Why are stem cells such a huge part of where medicine is going? Why is the sick care model so opposed to it? What are the common uses of stem cell treatments? On this episode, I talk to stem cell scientist and influencer, Dr. Kristin Comella, about the work she’s doing and her fight against the sick care model.
You can use the stem cells to your advantage to essentially make your technology work better. -Dr. Kristin Comella
- If we actually get to the root cause of disease and address the underlying problems instead of the symptoms, there’s a risk to a lot of companies going out of business.
- Most stem cells reside in our fat tissue. We can take them from there and apply them where we need them.
- The body is a machine, and it was designed to be awesome and capable of what we set our minds to. We have to change our self-talk, learn to appreciate the bodies we were given, and optimize them if we need to.
At the start of the show, Dr. Kristin shared how he got started, and why the sick care system is not a fan of optimization and regenerative medicine. Next, we talked about how stem cell therapy works and where it can be applied. Dr. Kristin also shared the challenges she’s had with the US government.
We also discussed;
- The power of combining a dialed in lifestyle with regenerative medicine
- The importance of spiritual fitness
- How the government is trying to shut down change-makers
In the shift from the sick care model to regenerative, preventative optimization medicine, stem cells are going to cause a huge paradigm shift and address so many issues in the human body. Researchers have discovered that stem cells can be applied to any sort of damaged tissue and that is set to completely revolutionize wellness and healing. This is available to all of us, as we all have stem cells. Their purpose is to maintain and heal tissue where they’re applied. The power to make ourselves better resides in us.
Dr. Comella is a stem-cell scientist and a world-renowned expert on regenerative medicine with a focus on adipose derived stem cells. She was named number 24 on Terrapin’s list of the Top 50 Global Stem Cell Influencers and number 1 on the Academy of Regenerative Practices list of Top 10 Stem Cell Innovators. Most recently, Dr. Comella made the list of Top 50 Functional and Integrative Medical Doctors/Scientists in the country by DrAxe.com, one of the most visited natural health websites in the world. Go to https://usstemcellclinic.com/ for more information, follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
To sign the My Cells, My Choice petition go to http://mycellsmychoice.org/?fbclid=IwAR2TzLGkirfaO0I3Q88VRmTvsdO_RBhVkYEKYZHfL-sn4odFHvPtkCafa_o