Manage episode 155915364 series 1170577
- What is upside down accounting?
- How is Cloud accounting changing the way companies do business?
- Why are some accountants resistant to Cloud accounting?
- How can Cloud accounting reduce both licensing and staffing costs?
- Paul's experience of partnering with Xero and Xero integration with 3rd party tools
- The nightmare of managing US sales tax codes
- The opportunity of Cloud Accounting for IT companies
- How to reduce the admin burden for IT companies in taking payments from their clients
- Maximising the value of your IT business prior to exit
- How peer communities and accountability groups have helped Paul's businesses grow
- The work involved in migrating to a Cloud accounting package
- The Wise-Sync brand journey and transparent pricing
- Developing thought leadership and helping businesses understand how to be more successful
- The book that Paul has read that has impacted him the most
- Overcoming the challenges of synchronisation between a Professional Service Automation (PSA) tool and an accounting tool
- The most successful people that Paul admires
- Paul's advice for any MSP's using Desktop accounting packages and manual processes
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 33 days averaging 43 mins duration .