Manage episode 304461378 series 2953388
On this episode of the Tuesday Tea Podcast, I had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Ian Brooks.
Dr. Ian Brooks is the chief executive and founder of Rhodes Smith Consulting, leading transformations of people and organizations for over 24 years. Ian has extensive experience in executive and leadership development, change management, business performance consulting, and communication planning. His new book Intention offers a practical guide to transformational change through meaningful action.
Topics discussed on this episode:
• The Principal of you - understanding who you are
• How to develop a plan based on our current reality and choices
• How to find your purpose in this ever-changing world
• Ways to not live in judgment of others
• Identifying our capabilities
• Passion vs joy
....and a whole lot more!
"’You can’t judge a book based on the chapter you walked in on”
Connect with Dr. Ian Brooks at: https://rhodessmith.com/
Connect with Dominica:
Interested in being a guest on the show?