Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 15, 2019 10:24 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 239106794 series 2106236
Talking Art Licensing and More with Shandra Smith
Our Guest Artist: Shandra Smith www.shandrasmith.com
Our Host Artist: Carol McQuaid www.carolmcquaidart.com
Our Bar: Third Space Coffee, Kelowna www.thirdspacecoffee.ca
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Working at the Kelowna Art Gallery, realizing that artists are regular people (eureka!)
- Teaching herself to use photoshop and playing with reimagining digital images
- Being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and dealing with chronic pain
- Finding a way to work that satisfied her need to create within her physical limitations
- SOPA Fine Arts in Kelowna
- Getting started with art licensing
- Designing shoes with Bucketfeet.com
- Wallsauce.com British wallpaper and wall mural company
- Her Scratch Art books
- Kelowna Art and Business Award
- Rex Ray PBS Documentary: How to Make a Rex Ray
Follow Shandra Smith on
Follow our Podcast on
Follow our Host on
Join the Conversation!
One of my favorite parts of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations they spark. Share your feedback and favourite moments on social media, and in the comments section of...