Manage episode 181990874 series 68074
In our second live show at FOSS Talk Live, we have a competition to see who can write the best program in 19 lines, and discuss bugs through the ages. There is a video of this episode available on YouTube.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been upto recently:
- Keeping plants alive with a legacy watering device
- Preparing for a snappy sprint
- Ready, Steady Code!
- Alan challenges Martin and Mark to write an interesting program in 20 lines of code
- Mark presents the Ubuntu Podcast of Yesteryear Original Unit Reproduction Script
- Martin presents Snake in 19 lines of Python
- We discuss our favourite bugs
- This weeks cover image was taken by Marius Quabeck.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
176 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 32 mins duration .