Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 19, 2018 19:50 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 181990874 series 68074
In our second live show at FOSS Talk Live, we have a competition to see who can write the best program in 19 lines, and discuss bugs through the ages. There is a video of this episode available on YouTube.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been upto recently:
- Keeping plants alive with a legacy watering device
- Preparing for a snappy sprint
- Ready, Steady Code!
- Alan challenges Martin and Mark to write an interesting program in 20 lines of code
- Mark presents the Ubuntu Podcast of Yesteryear Original Unit Reproduction Script
- Martin presents Snake in 19 lines of Python
- We discuss our favourite bugs
- This weeks cover image was taken by Marius Quabeck.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
169 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 33 mins duration .