Manage episode 200517434 series 68074
This week we discuss what we’ve been up to during the season break and the changes we’re making to the podcast this year.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to since Christmas 2017 and the changes we’re making to the podcast this season.
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention an event:
- OggCamp: Saturday August 18th to Sunday August 19th 2018 – Sheffield, UK.
- Image credit: Brendan Church
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
176 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 32 mins duration .