Manage episode 215116601 series 68074
We’ve been upgrading RAM and tooting in the fediverse. We discuss Hollywood embracing open source, a new release of LibreOffice, pacemakers getting hacked and fax machines becoming selfaware and taking over the planet. We also round up the community news and events.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been upgrading RAM.
- Mark has been tooting on Mastodon.
- We discuss the news:
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention some events:
- Image credit: Hunter Johnson
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
176 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 32 mins duration .