Manage episode 202653707 series 1402029
Templates and frameworks are a whole separate design industry! Today our guest is Seth Coelen, the author of Bootsketch — a comprehensive library of Bootstrap components for Sketch. You'll learn the success story behind his product, and get tips for building (and selling) design resources on your own.
- Bootsketch — Seth's design library we're talking about
- Introducing Bootsketch: Design Sites Faster — Seth's blog post about launching Bootsketch
- Mark Otto — co-creator of Bootstrap (see his tweet about Bootsketch)
- Sketch News — newsletter from Sketch
- Sketch Runner — a Sketch utility
- Marketch, Zeplin, InVision Inspect — tools that bridge design and development
- Seth's website
- Follow Seth on Twitter: @WhatsNewSaes
- Use your special promocode UIBREAKFAST on checkout to get 20% off Bootsketch
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io — a new tool for sending event-based email to your SaaS users. Overwhelmed with existing automation tools? Try this simple solution for converting free trials, user onboarding, and promoting specific features in your web application. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.