Manage episode 204290775 series 1402029
Is that new project really worth your attention? Should you say "yes" to that new client? Freelancers and consultants face these challenges daily. Today our guest is Matt Inglot, the founder of Freelance Transformation and micro-agency owner. You'll learn how to identify your ideal client, qualify incoming leads, organize your client intake, and avoid common red flags.
- Freelance Transformation — Matt's famous podcast
- Tilted Pixel — Matt's agency
- Episode 100: Leveling Up with Patrick McKenzie
- 3 Reasons You Should Be Roadmapping — an article by Brennan Dunn
- FT 141: Become Known In Your Niche with Mike Julian
- FT 139: Building a Company of One with Paul Jarvis
- FT 132: Specialize, Simplify, Profit! with Kurt Elster
- Get the free course on winning freelance clients at Freelance Transformation
- Follow Matt on Twitter: @mattinglot
This episode is brought to you by Your Productized Consulting Guide. Want to get started with productized consulting? This book will teach you step-by-step how to craft your offer, overcome client objections, write your sales page, and strategically plan your services line. To get you copy, head over to uibreakfast.com/productized and use your special promocode PODCAST20 on checkout to get 20% off any book package.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .