Manage episode 207323392 series 1402029
According to research, 70–80% of all websites in the world have Google Analytics installed! However, only a fraction of them use it well. Our guest today is Jeff Sauer, founder and lead instructor of Jeffalytics. You'll learn why Google Analytics can be so frustrating, how to approach your data, what tools can help, and how to get yourself up to speed in the topic.
- Jeffalytics — Jeff's consulting & training company
- Google Analytics Certification Course — Jeff's premium GA program
- Quill Engage — a tool for sending GA reports
- Google Data Studio — Google's dashboard service
- Tiny Reminder, RightMessage — examples of products with low level of awareness
- Jeffalytics YouTube channel and blog — Jeff's free resources on the topic
- MEASURESCHOOL, Simo Ahava's blog, Analytics Mania, Optimize Smart — other great blogs on analytics
- Sign up for Jeff's free Analytics Mini-Course
- Follow Jeff on Twitter: @jeffsauer
This episode is brought to you by The UI Audit. Want to design web applications that are actually useful to people? This book will help you adopt a smarter approach to UI/UX — from product strategy to each individual screen. To get you copy, head over to uibreakfast.com/audit and use your special promocode SUMMERTIME20 to get 20% off any book package.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .