Manage episode 211743768 series 1402029
What makes a perfect product demo? How do you engage and convert a potential customer instead of boring them to death with a monotonous screenshare? Today our guest is Aaron Krall, a SaaS enterprise sales coach. You'll learn when SaaS demos are a good fit, how to organize and structure your call, and how to move the sale forward by making it all about the user.
- SaaS Growth Hacks — Aaron's famous Facebook group
- Breakthrough Advertising — a book by Eugene M. Schwartz
- 24sessions — Aaron's favorite no-download tool for scheduling and conducting video calls
- Zoom, GoToMeeting — other popular tools for video calls
- Calendly, Book Like A Boss, YouCanBook.me — popular scheduling tools
- Userlist.io — Jane's SaaS product with Benedikt Deicke and Claire Suellentrop
- Aaron's blog
- Follow Aaron on Twitter: @aaron_krall
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io. This new tool helps SaaS founders get a better understanding of each individual user journey, and send users relevant behavior-based email. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .