Manage episode 215116753 series 1402029
We want to be smart and rational, but emotions are the biggest drivers for every decision we make — both in B2B and B2C. Today our guest is the amazing Talia Wolf, a conversion optimization specialist, trainer, and speaker. You'll learn why people buy things, how to figure out the pains and emotions of your website visitors, and boost conversions using her famous "emotional targeting" method.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
- GetUplift — Talia's company
- Emotional Targeting 101 — Talia's article at ConversionXL
- What I Learned Analyzing 13 Years of Basecamp Home Pages — an article by Will Hoekenga
- Forget Everything You Know About Color Psychology and Read This Guide — Talia's article on colors
- GetUplift blog
- Get your free conversion optimization resources at GetUpflift
- Follow Talia on Twitter: @TaliaGw
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io. This new tool helps SaaS founders get a better understanding of each individual user journey, and send users relevant behavior-based email. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .