Manage episode 216815461 series 1402029
Listening to customer feedback is one of the best ways to improve your product (and your marketing). But it can get so overwhelming! Our guest today is the charming Sofia Quintero, founder of NomNom. You'll learn how to deal with massive amounts of customer feedback, get quantitative and qualitative results, document your insights, and apply them in your product development process.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
- NomNom — Sofia's company
- Geckoboard — Sofia's previous place of work
- Episode 112: Optimizing SaaS Trials with Alli Blum
- Episode 116: Segmenting Your Users with Val Geisler
- Airtable, Trello, Google Sheets — tools that can be used for recording customer feedback
- The Spotlight Framework — a framework by David Cancel of Drift to make customer feedback actionable
- What is Jobs to be Done (JTBD)? — an article by Alan Klement, creator of JTBD framework
- What is Net Promoter? — how NPS is calculated
- Inside Intercom — Intercom's blog
- Fullstory, Mixpanel, Amplitude — popular analytics tools
- Hungry for Insight — NomNom's blog
- The Practical Handbook to Building Better Feedback Loops — a new free book by NomNom
- Follow Sofia on Twitter: @Sofiaqt
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io. This new tool helps SaaS founders get a better understanding of each individual user journey, and send users relevant behavior-based email. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .