Manage episode 220271041 series 1402029
The avalanche of GDPR updates has passed, but regulations are here to stay. Can you sleep well? Our guest today is Aleth Gueguen, an independent software consultant focusing on privacy regulations. You'll learn about the philosophy behind GDRP, the key terms, and what compliance means for you and your customers.
- GDPR for SaaS — Aleth's website
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) — a Wikipedia article
- How To Protect Your Users With The Privacy By Design Framework — an article by Heather Burns at Smashing Magazine
- 10 examples of best practice UX for obtaining marketing consent — an article by Ben Davis
- Privacy in mobile apps — an ICO guide
- Userlist.io — Jane's SaaS product (a typical data processor)
- The GDPR Package — Aleth's consulting package for SaaS companies
- Follow Aleth on Twitter: @pl4n3th
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io. This new tool helps SaaS founders get a better understanding of each individual user journey, and send users relevant behavior-based email. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .