Manage episode 223391852 series 1402029
How do you structure website content based on user needs? How do you make the most important things easy to find? Our guest today is Chris Huylebroeck, a famous information architect and content strategist. We dive into the four steps of creating a content strategy: figuring out what information is needed (and why), auditing existing materials, structuring content, and presenting it to your audience.
- Episode 118: Customer Top Tasks with Gerry McGovern
- Content Modelling: A Master Skill — an article by Rachel Lovinger
- Wine, Content, and Domain Models — an article by Michael Andrews
- Tree testing — a Wikipedia article
- Internet Architects — a company where Chris currently works
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Follow Chris on Twitter: @cHuylebroeck
This episode is brought to you by Balsamiq. Dare to try new ideas and discover the best solutions, without learning fancy design tools! Just drag, drop and resize elements into your wireframes, it's that easy. Try it free for 30 days at balsamiq.cloud.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .