Manage episode 225319924 series 1402029
What tools and methods should you use in your next UX project? Our guest today is Andrew Mayfield, CEO of Optimal Workshop. We talk about their amazing collection of UX research tools, and dive into some of the methods — card sorting, tree testing, and others.
- Optimal Workshop — Andrew's company
- Treejack, OptimalSort, Chalkmark, Questions, Reframer — UX research tools we're talking about
- Card Sorting 101 — a guide at Optimal Workshop blog
- Card Sorting — a book by Donna Spencer
- Tree Testing for Websites — a free book-length guide by Dave O'Brien, inventor of Treejack
- Follow Andrew on Twitter: @andrewfantastic, @optimalworkshop
This episode is brought to you by Balsamiq, the super-simple wireframing tool that can help you focus your design on what really matters to your customers. Try it free for 30 days at balsamiq.cloud.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.