Manage episode 225928462 series 1402029
There are many creative methods to stay productive; this story is no exception! Our guest today is Jonathan Anderstrom, co-founder and president of Creed Interactive. We talk about the deep work culture in their agency, and their unique way of seamlessly blending onsite and remote collaboration.
- Creed Interactive — Jonathan's agency
- Deep Work: Our Secret Sauce to an Effective Work Environment — an article by Jeremy Dean at their blog
- 37 Lessons on Productivity and Work from Basecamp’s Jason Fried — an article by Steve Glaveski
- Deep Work — a book by Cal Newport
- Episode 18: Staying in Flow with Anders Thue Pedersen — our past episode on TimeBlock method
- Creed Interactive Office Tour
- Follow Jonathan and Creed Interactive on Twitter: @anderstrom, @creed_all_in
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch. With Abstract, you can version design files, present work, request reviews, collect feedback, and give developers direct access to all specs — all from one place. Sign your team up for a free 30-day trial today by heading over to goabstract.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .