Manage episode 227057174 series 1402029
Design Sprint is an extremely productive five-day framework for solving design problems. Not only it returns immediate results, but it also gets everyone on the same page and brings the best ideas to the surface. Our guest today is Jonathan Courtney, CEO and founder of AJ&Smart. You'll learn what makes sprints so effective, what exactly happens during these five days, and how to get started with your next client.
- AJ&Smart — Jonathan's design agency
- Sprint — the original book by Jake Knapp
- Follow AJ&Smart on YouTube for hours of free instructional videos on the topic of Design Sprint
- RealtimeBoard — a tool for remote collaboration
- Episode 63: Enterprise UX for Distributed Teams with Brent Heckerman — our previous episode on RealtimeBoard
- Lightning Decision Jam — how to run a shorter design sprint workshop
- Follow Jonathan on Instagram: @jicecream
- Product Breakfast Club — Jonathan's podcast with Jake Knapp
- Use promocode UIBREAKFAST to get €500 off the Design Sprint Masterclass
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch. Sign your team up for a free, 30-day trial today by heading over to goabstract.com. And if you tweet at @goabstract and @uibreakfast mentioning the show, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $500 credit to their Business plan.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .