Manage episode 227929921 series 1402029
How do you know what features in your product bring the most value? How can you "make your strengths stronger" and gracefully remove unpopular features? Today our guest is Brian Rhea, product strategist and the founder of Feature Audit. You'll learn the story behind his analytics tool, how to conduct your own feature audit, and how to apply the results in your product strategy and consulting work.
- Feature Audit — Brian's tool we're talking about
- “hirebrianrhea.com”…One Year Later — Brian's article at Brad Feld's blog
- The best stats you've ever seen — a TED talk by Hans Rosling that inspired Brian's visualization
- Before you plan your product roadmap — an article by Des Traynor of Intercom about performing a feature audit
- Userlist.io — Jane's SaaS product
- Heap, Pendo — "heavy" analytics tools that collect all data to allow its retrospective analysis
- Brian's website
- Use coupon code UIBREAKFAST to get 50% off your first 3 months of Feature Audit on all paid accounts
- Get free product materials like worksheets and templates at Brian's Jobs to Be Done Resource Library
- Follow Brian on Twitter: @brhea
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch. Like GitHub, but for designers, Abstract is your team's version-controlled source of truth for design work. Sign your team up for a free 30-day trial today by heading over to goabstract.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .