Manage episode 228893235 series 1402029
Pricing means so much for any product. But why are most SaaS companies shooting in the dark there? Our guest today is the famous Patrick Campbell, co-founder and CEO of ProfitWell (previously Price Intelligently). You'll learn why value-based pricing is so important, how to choose the right value metric, and how to create your subscription model based on research.
- ProfitWell — Patrick's company we're talking about
- Value Based Pricing — Patrick's talk recap from FemtoConf 2018
- Userlist.io — Jane's SaaS product
- Atlassian, Wistia, LinkedIn — some of the companies that do pricing well
- David Skok, Brad Coffey (HubSpot) — some of the recommended blogs on pricing
- ProfitWell, Price Intelligently — Patrick's websites
- Ask Patrick any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Patrick on Twitter: @Patticus
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — a design workflow management tool. It empowers product design teams and stakeholders to seamlessly manage, version, and collaborate on design files. Like GitHub, but for designers. Sign your team up for a free 30-day trial today by heading over to goabstract.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .