Manage episode 229912103 series 1402029
With all technology available, words remain our #1 design tool for creating engaging experiences. How do you write an interface? Our guest today is Yuval Keshtcher, founder of UX Writing Hub. You'll learn about the craft of UX writing, how to define the voice and tone of your product, and how to capture it in a content style guide — like big brands do.
- UX Writing Hub — Yuval's website
- Shopify Content Style Guide
- Mailchimp Content Style Guide
- Episode 59: International UX with Joe Leech
- Episode 96: Building a Global Customer Base with Ed Freyfogle
- Userlist.io — Jane's SaaS product
- The Three-Hour Brand Sprint — a framework by Jake Knapp
- John Saito — UX writer at Dropbox
- Writing guidelines for Material Design
- Microcopy & UX Writing — Yuval's Facebook community
- Follow Yuval on Twitter: @KeshYuval
- Ask Yuval any questions at email@example.com
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch. No more searching for the right version of the file, exporting and importing between tools, or trying to consolidate feedback. Now everything is in one place! Sign your team up for a free 30-day trial today by heading over to abstract.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .