Manage episode 230744791 series 1402029
Acquiring more products as a growth strategy isn't new under the sun, but seems unusual for our SaaS ecosystem. Our guest today is JD Graffam, the owner of two agencies and a portfolio of SaaS businesses. We talk about his unconventional background story, how he handles multiple products, and the strategy behind new acquisitions.
- Simple Focus, Clear Function — JD's agencies
- Pulse, Ballpark, Temper, Sifter, Curated — some of JD's products
- MetaLab — the company behind Ballpark
- Josh Pigford — the founder of Baremetrics and previously Temper
- Starting & Sustaining — a book by Garrett Dimon
- Hitenism — Hiten Shah's blog & newsletter
- Follow JD on Twitter: @jdgraffam
- Ask JD any questions at email@example.com
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch. With Abstract, you can version design files, present work, request reviews, collect feedback, and give developers direct access to all specs — all from one place. Sign your team up for a free 30-day trial today by heading over to abstract.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
139 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 40 mins duration .