Manage episode 232646658 series 1402029
There are so many design methodologies available these days — lean, agile & design thinking being the most popular. Could you use them side-by-side? Our guest today is Jeff Gothelf, author of Lean UX and Sense & Respond, and co-founder of Sense & Respond Press. You'll learn how to make the most out of these frameworks, help teams talk to each other, and measure customer outcomes (instead of your effort) using the right behavior metrics.
- Lean UX, Sense & Respond, Lean vs Agile vs Design Thinking — Jeff's books
- Sense & Respond Press — Jeff's publishing house together with Josh Seiden
- Making Progress, Hire Women — some of the latest books by Sense & Respond Press
- Agile vs Lean vs Design Thinking — Jeff's original article
- Episode 131: Design Sprint with Jonathan Courtney
- AARRR! Dave McClure’s “Pirate Metrics” And The Only Five Numbers That Matter — an article by Walter Chen
- Jeff's website
- Follow Jeff on Twitter: @jboogie
This episode is brought to you by Abstract — design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch. No more searching for the right version of the file, exporting and importing between tools, or trying to consolidate feedback. Now everything is in one place! Sign your team up for a free 30-day trial today by heading over to abstract.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.