Manage episode 236992903 series 1402029
"Build it, and they will come" could not be a bigger lie: an effective launch is crucial to your product success. Our guest today is Keith Perhac, founder of SegMetrics. You'll learn how to turn a few random emails into a cohesive launch experience, "prime the pump" for your product, and measure the outcome — so that you can optimize and iterate.
- SegMetrics — Keith's product
- Launch — a book by Jeff Walker explaining the Product Launch Formula (PLF)
- CartHook — a well-known upsell tool
- How Sean D’Souza Changed Everything I Know About Pricing — Jane's article about pricing tiers
- Neil Patel's Digital Marketing Blog
- SegMetrics Blog
- Wirecutter — a recommendations website
- Patrick McKenzie — a famous software consultant we're talking about
- Episode 100: Leveling Up with Patrick McKenzie
- The Personal MBA — website & book by Josh Kaufman
- Develop Your Marketing — Keith's website
- Head over to segmetrics.io/loves/uibreakfast to get your 15% lifetime discount
This episode is brought to you by Airtable. What would you make if you had tools designed for the way you like to create? Airtable gives you the freedom and structure to design a workflow that fits your product needs. This tool can handle any content you throw at it: screenshots, long text notes, to-do lists, and so much more. Receive $50 in credit by signing up at airtable.com/uibreakfast
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .