Manage episode 239578358 series 1402029
Integrations are a fantastic way of growing your product while providing value to your customers. However, you need to approach them carefully and strategically. Our guest today is Rob Walling, co-founder of MicroConf, TinySeed, and Drip. You'll learn how to use integrations as a customer acquisition channel, and what goes into a successful integration — from making the initial decision to creating support docs and co-marketing opportunities.
- MicroConf, TinySeed, previously Drip — organisations co-founded by Rob
- Stripe, PayPal, Shopify, Zapier, Segment, Gumroad — some of the popular integrations
- The Power of Integrating Your SaaS With Other Apps — an episode with Ruben Gamez of Bidsketch
- Userlist.io — Jane's SaaS product
- Startups For the Rest of Us — Rob's podcast together with Mike Taber
- Rob's website
- Follow Rob on Twitter: @robwalling
This episode is brought to you by Gusto. Small businesses across the US love running payroll with Gusto. Why? Because Gusto automatically files and pays your taxes, it’s super easy to use, plus you can add benefits and management tools to help take care of your team. Sign up today at gusto.com/uibreakfast and get three months free when you run your first payroll.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.