Manage episode 195676673 series 1402029
The world would be a different place if all ideas were brought to life! Even getting started is hard, not to mention making it to the launch. Today our guest is the awesome Marc Köhlbrugge, founder of BetaList and multiple other products. Marc shares some of his product stories, and we discuss methods and tools for building software products more effectively.
- BetaList, Faces, Submit.co, Request For Startup, Changelog, WIP.chat — Marc's products
- Zero to One: How to execute on your ideas — Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 — Marc's guide
- 10 Guaranteed Ways to Become More Productive Right Now, One Will Amaze You! — Marc's article
- Episode 37: Customer Support Done Right with Alex Yumashev
- Userlist.io — Jane's new SaaS product
- Bullet Train — Ruby on Rails "SaaS-in-a-box" framework by Andrew Culver
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) — a common term for the most basic UI features
- Bootstrap — one of the most popular front-end frameworks
- Zapier, IFTTT — tools for connecting multiple apps together into workflows
- Made Without Code — a website featuring startups built without code
- Marc's blog on Medium
- Follow Marc on Twitter: @marckohlbrugge
This episode is brought to you by Balsamiq — rapid wireframing software that combines the comfort and simplicity of paper sketching with the power of a digital tool. So your work is easier to share, revise, and get honest feedback on! Try their new web app Balsamiq Cloud free for 30 days at balsamiq.cloud.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .