Manage episode 200895670 series 1402029
What comes first, the product or the team? Without any doubt, the team is #1 priority for Natalie Nagele, co-founder and CEO of Wildbit. We discuss their strategy around multiple SaaS products, how they became a product agnostic team, and how they juggle resources while staying focused and productive.
- Wildbit — Natalie's company
- Beanstalk, Postmark, Conveyor, Deploybot (acquired) — Wildbit's products
- JD Graffam, Serial Acquirer of SaaS Apps — an interview with JD Graffam by Garrett Dimon (his former product Sifter now also belongs to JD)
- Slack, Jira, Basecamp, Confluence — communication and project management tools used by Wildbit
- Pigeonbot — a tool that sends email from Slack
- Experimenting with a 4-day work week, 4-day work week update — articles on how Wildbit adopted a shorter work week
- Follow Natalie on Twitter: @natalienagele
This episode is brought to you by Balsamiq. A Balsamiq customer recently called it “the only wireframing tool that doesn’t make me feel stupid”. Try the new web app free for 30 days at balsamiq.cloud — you’ll be productive in no time!
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .