Manage episode 166520359 series 86149
The story of Tetris is aaaaah tetrominos attack!
Could millions of people be wrong about mobile games being awesome? Clearly not, though they might be wrong about their choice of presidential candidate — but we digress!
Anyway! We try to go back to "normal" this week, whatever that is, and talk about more games, more out of touch articles, more shooty stabby gamers who don’t get mobile, and more Mario of course!
Also, Nintendo, you're pissing us off. Stop it.
Please rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and follow Jessica and Anna too), like us on Facebook, buy our merch, and email us if you have some NES classic minis you want to gift to us ;-)
Stuff we mentioned:
- King Rabbit (iOS only)
- PAC-MAN 256 (iOS, Android & PS4)
- Scurvy Scallywags (iOS & Android)
- You Must Build a Boat (iOS & Android)
- Luca Redwood
- SteamWorld Heist (iOS & Steam)
- Irish Senator says it all
- SteamWorld Dig
- Boon Cotter
- Men of Game Development
- Uncharted: Fortune Hunter (iOS & Android)
- Jake Sawyer
- The Trail (iOS & Android)
- Peter Molyneux
- Godus (iOS & Android)
- Alice in Wonderland Puzzle Golf Adventures (iOS & Android)
- Telepaint (iOS only)
- NES classic mini
- Super Mario Run has a release date
- GamesIndustry.biz article
- What if Candy Crush had a story?
- Til Morning’s Light (iOS only)
- Deus Ex GO (iOS & Android)
- The Game Awards
Special bonus trivia! Serendipitously, as it turns out, the Simpsons episode Jessica references (here's an archive.org capture of whatbadgerseat.com) features a chalkboard gag concerning the 2000 election: "I will not plant subliminal messagores."
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 66 mins duration .