Manage episode 172945459 series 86149
Convicted of 18 counts of crappy opinions
Both Jessica and Anna struggled to properly control a few games this week, because hey, apparently this mobile gaming gig is hard work! Luckily, a wonderful new game has come out to make us forget about all that.
And if it's a day that ends in Y, someone has said something dumb about Nintendo—and we did record this on a Friday, sooo….
Something that's way worse than dumb, though, is the PewDiePie fiasco. We "salute" Felix for finding several ways to be horrible, rather than being content with just one! And this incident calls to mind another horrible person who has recently risen to dubious prominence after winning a Madden e-sports event. Let's not reward horrible people, ok gaming industry? This isn't hard.
Please rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and follow Jessica and Anna too), like us on Facebook, buy our merch, and email us if you too want to brag about your virtual horse breeding program ;-p
Stuff we mentioned:
- Ben Britten
- Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze (iOS only)
- Pocket Card Jockey
- Narcissus (iOS only)
- Hecticube (iOS & Android)
- Never Alone
- Hidden Folks (iOS & Steam)
- Super Gridland (iOS & Android)
- Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Kitty Powers
- Richard Franke
- Parallyzed (iOS & Android)
- Digby Forever (iOS only)
- Hilarious Nintendo article
- If Super Mario Run was a F2P game
- City of Love (iOS & Android)
- Disney cuts ties with Pew Die Pie
- Veronica Mars
- Spawn on Me
- Resist Jam
- Devolver Digital
- Jessica’s guest spot on Disruption
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 66 mins duration .