Manage episode 215766264 series 1927887
Kyle Oxford experienced the pain of divorce especially after he tried multiple times to keep it together. The pain of infidelity can be unbearable. Kyle turned to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain in self-destructive behavior. However, through the help of a buddy and a new female companion, he put those activities behind and regained self-confidence in himself and love once more. In this episode:
- Dreams for marriage
- Discovering a spouse's infidelity: How do you respond?
- Fighting for love when it seems pointless
- Coping mechanisms of heartbreak - the good and the bad
- Overcoming drugs and alcohol
- The power of brotherhood
- Relearning how to love again and trust another woman
- Remarried and living life to the fullest with a family
Kyle can be reached at kyleLoxford@gmail.com
70 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 51 mins duration .