Manage episode 216587907 series 1927887
Tommy Green is the lead singer of the band Sleeping Giant. He is a rock star who pours his heart into his music. A lot of that passion comes from the pain he experienced growing up. Tommy had to overcome an abusive father which led to many mistakes and immoral decisions as a teenager and young adult. However, Tommy was freed from all of that once he experienced grace. In this episode:
- Growing up in a household with divorce parents
- Feeling like a burden to his father and being viewed as an extra child support payment
- How his father's neglect shaped his decision making in high school and after graduation
- Overcoming the guilt of contributing to infidelity
- Forming the band Sleeping Giant and taking on a new platform
- Finding God throughout seasons of life and abandoning a sinful life
- How hardcore rock music helped Tommy become the person he is today
You can learn more about Tommy and his non-profit organization "I Run Against Traffic" at www.irunagainsttraffic.com and can find his music on any streaming platform that you use.
70 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 51 mins duration .