Manage episode 217014013 series 1927887
Rey Ybarra is the author of "Conversations with Shark Tank Winners" and has interviewed many of the most successful entrepreneurs from the hit TV show Sharktank. Many of the stories that he has captured include stories of overcoming adversity and Rey's story includes that as well. Rey was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis a number of years ago and suffers from severe chronic pain on most days. However, that pain did not stop him from pursuing his goal to write this book. In this episode:
- The importance of storytelling
- Beginning an idea with the back of a business card
- Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Rey's favorite sharktank stories
- Working out, lobster rolls, and sub-zero ice cream
- Helping veterans through Sharks & Stripes
You can follow Rey on Instagram @ry_media and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can sign up for Rey's free success strategy video series here: https://mediapreneurmadness.lpages.co/free-success-strategies-video-series/
70 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 51 mins duration .