Manage episode 201829575 series 1927887
Self-made millionaire, bestselling author & world renowned speaker Rock Thomas skyrocketed to success, earning awards, shattering records, and becoming one of the top fifty realtors in the world after starting from humble beginnings as a poor farm boy in Canada. Searching for more meaning in a life filled with achievements, he traveled the world, studying one-on-one with the world’s best teachers, including masterminds of growth like Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, and more. Over the years Rock has touched millions of lives and now, he spends his time helping others achieve whole-life wealth & success through events, programs, books, and coaching. In this episode:
- Discovering and molding a great work ethic at an early age
- Overcoming a broken home with "emotionally absent" parents
- The words that follow "I am" follow you so become your brain's master programmer
- Why it is so important to evaluate the 5 people you spend time with the most
- How to create value first and make money later
- The best story with Tony Robbins
- Learning to love yourself throughout life
Rock Thomas is frequently traveling the world sharing his knowledge and wisdom with others. You can find out more about him on his web site: http://new.rockthomas.com/ and on Facebook and Instagram @rockthomas. You can find his book, "The Power of Your Identity" on Amazon or any book store near you.
70 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 51 mins duration .