Manage episode 284623745 series 1433158
Richard Steel is an entrepreneur, investor, and the author of Elevated Economics, How Conscious Consumers will Fuel the Future of Business. He explains how corporations are moving forward with socially responsible business strategies to meet the demands of stakeholders, with a specific focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
Key Points Include:
- 0:40 - The tectonic shift in investing
- 02:52 - The total value of ESG assets
- 03:50 – The next generation of wealth migration
- 09:30 - Business Roundtable’s new statement of the purpose of a corporation.
- 13:33 - Corporations zero emissions goals
- 16:40 - The role ESG plays in the company
- 20:27 - How the conscious consumer finds ESG information
Unleashed is produced by Umbrex, the fastest way to find the right independent management consultant for your project. Learn more at www.umbrex.com