Manage episode 198267345 series 1275516
In this special episode of the podcast, we address 10 questions from our Stalker/Patrons! Including:
- Sarah in Stalker group: “You guys are always talking about technology addiction, sometimes I find myself genuinely worried about how much time I spend on my phone or computer. What scares me more is how anxious I feel when I'm not using it. Any tips for a struggling iPhone addict?”
- Heather in the Stalker group: “What are your thoughts, is this moral?” https://ia.meaww.com/read/technology/company-creates-suicide-machine-that-will-assist-patients-with-their-death/wp?utm_source=wp&utm_campaign=influencer&utm_medium=4697
- Cadence in the stalker group: "A debate that I currently run into as whether or not Boderline Personality Disorder is really a personality disorder or the result of complex trauma. A colleague of mine won't utilize the name BPD and instead refers to it as complex trauma. Just an idea!"
- The Psychology of Comedy requested by famous stalker John & also Cadence in the stalker group shared this article: https://themighty.com/2017/09/pete-davidson-borderline-personality-disorder-manipulation/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Mighty_MH_Page
- Kendra in the stalker group: "Forgive me if this has been discussed I'm a little behind. Has there been a episode on the effects of music on your mood: Personally work has been insanely stressful the last few weeks(had my first panic attack in roughly 5 years last week) and music has been helping calm me. So I'm wondering if that is universal."
- Typical American lifestyle: Now vs. the 50's
- Tracy in the stalker group: “I'm not sure if you guys have ever done a little bit of this in an episode, but have your ever thought of doing an episode on the psychology of forgiveness? I saw this documentary a few years ago and followed her path, as I held grudges so badly. It was just ruining my life. I've become so much happier since then and find it so interesting." http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0489707/
- Online Personality tests like Myers Briggs
77 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 52 mins duration .