The Fragmented Podcast is a podcast for Software Developers hosted by Donn Felker and Kaushik Gopal. Our goal is to help you become a better Software Developer. We chat about topics such as Testing, Dependency Injection, Patterns and Practices, useful libraries, and much more. We will also be interviewing some of the top developers out there. Subscribe now and join us on the journey of being a Software Developer.
Manage episode 123418585 series 123744
By Mark Derricutt, Richard Vowles, Mark Derricutt, and Richard Vowles. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Android Tap Keyboard - youtube demo video
- OpenJDK 7 and 8 for OSX - OpenJDK 8 for Mac now with Jigsaw modules!
- OpenJDK 7 ported to Haiku ( screenshot )
- JDK8 - Selected Updates
- Apple releases 2nd Java Update in 2 days
- TeamCity 7.0.2 from Jetbrains.
- Youtrack 4.0 EAP with new Agile/Scrum board.
- Clojure Programming from Chas Emerick now available on Amazon Kindle.
- async-http-client 1.7.2 released.
- Built with Apache Wicket is a new tumblr blog showcasing various apps/sites built with the Apache Wicket web framework.