Africa-focused technology, digital and innovation ecosystem insight and commentary.
Manage episode 123418580 series 123744
By Mark Derricutt, Richard Vowles, Mark Derricutt, and Richard Vowles. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Unsupported Operation 76
- Oracle ordered to pay Googles Legal Fees
- Oracle Cloud launched
- Apple/Google(Motorola) case thrown out by Judge - as neither side could proove damages, Judge thru out the case - good to see judges with balls lately - call it “not in the public interest” to continue it.
- jdk 7u 5
- Neo4j 1.8M04
- NetBeans 7.2 introduces TestNG
- Glu 4.4.0 released ( a month ago ), but I just discovered the project. Looks very nice for coordinated/automated deployments. Video presentation.
- Kotlin Milestone 2also running on Android ( hello world in kotlin - super awesome 5 line example :), more examples )
- Cucumber JVM 1.0.9 and Cucumber C++ 1.0
- Zipkin - an Open Source distributed tracing system from Twitter. cassandra/zookeeper based tracing tool to help performance monitor your systems.
- Storm 0.8 dev release
- Eclipse Juno 4.2RC3 available
- Zanata - Seam based translation tool for .po files (and other) - sponsored by Red Hat, looks nice.
- Apache Oozie 3.2.0 released - Hadoop workflow/coordination system with DAGs
- Nutch 1.5 - web search, now based on SOLR instead of lucene directly. Apache Tika and Hadoop involved?
- Rave 0.12 - Alpha
- Apache Syncope 1.0.0-incubating - Open Source Identity Management for enterprises
- HttpComponents HttpCore 4.2.1GA released
- Felix Configuration Admin 1.4.0 released
- Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.2
- Groovy 2.0 RC
- Angular goes 1.0
- Google IO in 2 weeks
- Scalathon 2012 announced
- The tables turn,Enterprise Java is going after Spring
- News for organisations that do webdev -PageSpeed Insights 2.0 released, Firefox & Chrome extensions.