Manage episode 293636333 series 2760262
Thanks for such a great LIVE Q&A!
Last chance to join our Spirited Kids Club for the month of JUNE!
Join the club for a weekly conversation with us (and seven other parents of spirited kids!) to realign your personal values with your daily parenting practices when it comes to supporting your kid’s big feelings + challenging behaviors.
- 4 coaching sessions with Hannah & Kelty
- 90 minutes per weekly session (recording emailed)
- 7 parents to commiserate + connect with LIVE
A few topics we covered in this Q&A:
- Toddler meltdowns when new baby arrived
- 7yo outbursts hard for teachers to support
- Spirited sisters constantly fighting
- How to break the script and collaborate improvisationally with your kids
- 3.5 to sassiness feels disrespectful
- 2.5 / 5 yo physically harming each other
- 3 yo feels left out with 5 yo sibling and friend
- 3 yo afraid of Great-Grandpa and parent doesn’t know how to set boundaries + support
- Parent struggling to reconcile toddler’s daycare that doesn’t align with her values
- 3 yo separation anxiety before / at drop-off
- 3 yo is the “fun police” at parties
- 5 yo is hyper and intense with visitors
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.