Manage episode 198800305 series 2068573
Caution: Don’t listen to this episode on an empty stomach!
An informative episode where the Wanderers talk about their favorite noodles dishes across Asia. Since they aren’t good at English, let alone another language, here are the links to the places and dishes mentioned on the episode:
- Tsukemen Ramen at Rokurinsha in Tokyo
- Taiwanese Beef Noodles at Fuhong Beef Noodle Shop in Taipei
- Khao Soi Noodles at Khao Soi Mae Sai in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Warm Tofu noodles at Pyae Pyae noodle shop in Kalaw, Myanmar
- Pho Bo noodles on Bat Dan Street in Hanoi, Vietnam
Mentioned on the episode: Filipino Dinuguan
Wanderer Travel Tip: Trust your senses, Go where the locals go, and avoid the “English Bible” menu at all cost.
23 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .