Manage episode 160364475 series 1013975
They say to never judge a book by its cover, but isn’t the cover a part of the book itself? The face of the body of work? This week we talk to Ian Baldwin of Hear&See about design and how it applies to the music industry specifically.
- Getting to know Ian Baldwin
- States Away
- Early Clients
- Inspirational artists / designers
- Music Digs
- Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight - Travis Scott
- We Move - James Vincent McMorrow
- Love/Sex/War - Shapes & Colors
- Terrible Things - The Orphan The Poet
- Summer Daze - Weathervein
- seanwes (podcast and website)
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- Ian Baldwin
25 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 87 mins duration .