Manage episode 165810604 series 1013975
For years, Dan Cox cultivated a massive following of passionate fans for his blog, Pup Fresh. Between himself and his partner Willy, Pup Fresh created a spot for themselves in the scene without invitation. They use their following to spread their opinions about controversial topics in the scene. That seemed to wear Dan out to the point that he’s separated himself from the brand for his sake and the blog’s. Now he spends way too much money on vinyl.
VintageBlogMerch.com This episode of the show is sponsored by vintageblogmerch.com, the leading online retailer of vintage blog merchandise. Get your favorite vintage blog merchandise at vintageblogmerch.com and use promo code
VINTAGEBLOGfor 50% off your order of $50 or more.
- Getting to know Dan Cox
- Pup Fresh
- Daniel Jay's column on Pup Fresh
- I would link to Strike Gently's archives, but it was N(ever)SFW.
- TCDC Media
- TCDC Media interview archive
- Dan on Discogs
- Shaant of CIWWAF controversy
- VBR 19: 'Self-Hatred and Logistics', with guest Benjamin Liebsch
- Bantha Fodder: A Star Wars Podcast (iTunes, Overcast)
- Deanna Chapman's new show Welcome to Geekdom (iTunes, Overcast)
- The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (BC, iTunes)
- Brand New covers Julien Baker
- Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle (BC, iTunes)
- Lydia - Illuminate (iTunes)
- Lydia - Devil (iTunes)
- Lydia - Run Wild (iTunes)
- Jeff Rosenstock - Worry (BC, iTunes)
- Bayside - Vacancy (iTunes)
- Moose Blood - I'll Keep You In Mind, From Time To Time (BC, iTunes)
- Have Mercy - A Place Of Our Own (BC, iTunes)
- The Hotel Year - It Never Goes Out (BC, iTunes)
- Dan Cox
25 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 87 mins duration .