Manage episode 242310816 series 1758659
Once upon a time, the iPhone was the best camera you had with you. Now, Apple flat out wants to make it the best camera, period. What they can’t do physically with enormous lenses and sensors, they’re doing computationally with ridiculously optimized silicon and machine learning. And not just by taking the iPhone to 11, but by truly making it pro: The iPhone 11 Pro.
Everything that’s already packed into the 6.1-inch iPhone 11 is here as well, but escalated significantly: 5.8- and 6.5-inch higher-density, higher contrast, higher brightness, and extreme dynamic range OLED displays; a triple imaging system with ultra wide-angle, wide-angle, and telephoto cameras; 4x4 MIMO LTE; a full 4 meters of water resistance; up to 512 GB of storage; textured finishes that look more like metal than glass; and battery life that’s boosted by a jaw-dropping 4 and 5 hours respectively.
- Merch: https://standard.tv/vector
- Gear: https://kit.com/reneritchie
- Podcast: http://applepodcasts.com/vector
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reneritchie
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/reneritchie
- Mobile Nations Affiliate Link Policy