Manage episode 248265911 series 1849529
- What does the future of venture capital look like?
- Which firms are leading venture capital and who will be the top venture firms 10 years from now?
- Being a generalist investor versus a specialist
- Portfolio structure and the role of follow-on funding as part of a firm's strategy
- Is it important to have one portfolio company that can return the entire fund?
- Are there moats in venture capital?
- The role of pricing power in venture capital
- How is venture similar and different to company building?
- Compounding Data Moats
- Request for Startups
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, and is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg.