Manage episode 245511722 series 1849529
They talk about:
- On which topics they agree or disagree.
- Some of their favorite thinkers.
- Glen’s critique of the libertarian view of the world.
- Balaji’s concept of a person’s whitelist, blacklist, and greenlist.
- What they would change about property law.
- Quadratic finance and quadratic voting.
- Why there is almost no area where the nation-state is the optimal governance entity.
Remember to apply for the winter vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator! It is a personalized program that features masterclasses from some of the best in Silicon Valley and a dedicated network leader focused on making the introductions you need to turbocharge your company. You can participate in-person in San Francisco or virtually from anywhere around the world.
Find out more and apply at villageglobal.vc/networkcatalyst.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.