Manage episode 245219514 series 1849529
- The future of elites.
- The charter city movement.
- His thoughts on Austrian economics.
- How he would approach regulating finance.
- Negative interest rates.
- How to solve the problem of high healthcare costs in the US.
- Universal basic income.
- What an Elizabeth Warren presidency might look like.
Remember to apply for the winter vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator! It is a personalized program that features masterclasses from some of the best in Silicon Valley and a dedicated network leader focused on making the introductions you need to turbocharge your company. You can participate in-person in San Francisco or virtually from anywhere around the world.
Find out more and apply at villageglobal.vc/networkcatalyst.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.