Manage episode 245632025 series 1849529
- Strategies for finding undiscovered talent.
- The vision at Triplebyte and what they’re building.
- Why the recruiting space hasn’t seen huge companies come out of it.
- How building a company has changed over the past decade.
- How to think about finding a co-founder.
- The biggest recruiting mistakes people make.
- How to think about what startup to join as an employee.
- How much founders should think about retention in early-stage startups.
Remember to apply for the winter vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator! It is a personalized program that features masterclasses from some of the best in Silicon Valley and a dedicated network leader focused on making the introductions you need to turbocharge your company. You can participate in-person in San Francisco or virtually from anywhere around the world.
Find out more and apply at villageglobal.vc/networkcatalyst.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.